Time 12:30 - 14:30
Duration 2 hours
Cost In order to keep our events programme affordable to everyone, please make a donation. Suggested donation £3
Get your crafty hands making with artist Helen Mather to help create a patchwork quilt portraying how we experience and value money today.
Inspired by our latest changing exhibition Show Me the Money, this workshop will explore how finance and money have been represented over the decades. The finished patchwork will go on display in the exhibition.
Part of BBC Get Creative.
Family Friendly activity, suitable for over 7s to adults
- Treat yourself to 15% off in The Left Bank cafe bar and 10% off in the museum shop when you attend an event at the People’s History Museum
- Part of our Show Me the Money events programme
- Did you know you can book pARTicipate workshops for groups? These are a range of artist led workshops informed by our unique collections. Check out our Learning pages for more information
- Please note event attendees must arrive at least ten minutes before the start time of the event, otherwise their booked space will be given to someone on the reserve list
- Please contact the museum as soon as possible if you wish to cancel your reservation so your place can be given to another visitor
- Please note all donations are non refundable
- For further information please contact the museum on 0161 838 9190 or email email@example.com