Why not hold your Christmas celebration at The Left Bank cafe bar in the People’s History Museum? The Left Bank is available exclusively to your party after 5.00pm, it’s fully licensed, has an outdoor terrace, vibrant food menus, choices of canapés, hot buffet and street food options, or a three course Christmas menu.
Drop in for a coffee on the house and speak to our Chef Manager, Alan Giannasi, who can tailor the event to suit you, and even offer you hire of the cafe bar for FREE! Subject to terms and conditions.
Pop in and speak to a member of the cafe team today or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Christmas Buffet Lunch:
- £13 per person, booking required
- Choose four sandwiches and three finger foods from the options below – these will be served with seasonal fruit, crisps, mini mince pies, bite size Christmas cake and jugs of festive sober punch
- Also available for private hire meetings in the Engine Hall, Coal Store or Meeting Room. To find out more about Venue Hire at PHM please contact our Venue Hire Team on 0161 838 9190 or email@example.com
Sandwiches (all served on malted brown or white bloomer bread):
- Turkey, stuffing and cranberry
- Bacon and brie
- Poached salmon with lemon and dill
- Chicken, bacon and mayonnaise
- Tomato, basil and mozzarella
- Hummus and seasonal roast vegetables
- Prawn Marie Rose with rocket
- Pickled spaghetti of vegetables with paprika cream
- Pigs in blankets with mustard mayonnaise
- All spice chicken skewers with chive sour cream
- Breaded prawns with sweet chilli
- Tomato and basil bruschetta
- Falafel with tzatziki
- Caramelised onion and Stilton tart