- Self-guided group visits: Free of charge, but must be pre-booked with the Learning Team
- Early Years Story Sessions: £3 per child. Minimum charge £60
- Living History: £3.50 per learner (£4 non AGMA). Minimum charge £75
- City Centre Trails: £4.50 per learner (£5 non AGMA). Minimum charge £90
- Creative Writing workshop: £3.50 per learner (£4 non AGMA). Minimum charge £75
- pARTicipate half day workshops: £4 per learner (£4.50 non AGMA). Minimum charge £75
- pARTicipate full day workshops: £8 per learner (£9 non AGMA). Minimum charge £145
- Guided Tours: £3.50 per person. Minimum charge £35
- Introduction to Archives: £3.50 per person
- Snapshot on… : £3.50 per person
FREE school visit offer
The museum’s latest changing exhibition Never Going Underground: The Fight for LGBT+ Rights is on display until Sunday 3 September 2017.
Bring your class to visit the exhibition and combine it with one of our LGBT+ focused learning sessions:
- The Art of Protest – Does the exhibition make you want to protest against inequality in our world? Produce protest art work to tell people why (suitable for all ages).
- Guided Tour – Discover how the history of gender and sexuality has been affected by society, politics and activism over the past 200 years (suitable for Key Stages 4 & 5).
- Archive Tour – Discover what an archive is and to look behind the scenes (suitable for Key Stages 4 & 5).
We are offering 15 FREE visits for Greater Manchester schools that haven’t been to PHM before for groups of up to 30 learners, including:
- LGBT+ focused learning session
- Learning resources created by the Proud Trust
Places offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Special coach offer for schools: Receive a discount on travel when you book a workshop for groups of up to 60 learners
- Guided Tour & Introduction to Archives: £6 per person. Minimum charge £60
- Guided Tour & Snapshot on… : £6 per person. Minimum charge £60
- Teas & Tours: £6.45 per person. Minimum charge £65
All sessions are free for accompanying adults.
- For further details on any of the above information or to book a session, please use the Learning enquiry form or call 0161 838 9190.